Saturday, January 9, 2010

Boy, Why You So Obsessed with Me?

I, Kate, have a stalker. Not a real-call-the-cops stalker, but an annoying boy who really likes me. I was nice at first, not realizing he REALLY likes me. For I've never been the girl every guy is after and while dealing with heaps of other boy drama, I thought he was just a friendly guy. Then he got weird and I had to get rid of him. How was I supposed to that? I tried be boring, but that just escalated the annoying behavior as he worked to get to know me better. I didn't want to me mean, but he was driving me crazy! I tried to ignore his calls, texts, random chatter at school, and Facebook comments... Then after about the fourth time he asked me out and I turned him down, I just said: I don't want a boyfriend! In actuality this isn't really true, I just forgot to add "I don't want a boyfriend who I feel like stalks me!" The weirdness has died down a bit, but really how is a girl to deal with that kind of actions?

This isn't about him. It's about me (as usual!). Here are my current obsessions and don't worry, none of them are call-the-cops worthy...


-J.Crew- I went skiing over holiday break and went to a J.Crew outlet. I've always liked their clothes, but now I keep finding myself making my way to their website, visiting their stores, and making set after set on Polyvore with their items. It is becoming a problem. See that J.Crew top??
And We Wear Cucumbers on Our Eyes Because We're Cool 1/50
And We Wear Cucumbers on Our Eyes Because We're Cool 1/50 by ℓove,Ƙate[PearlGirl] featuring Fendi bags

-Pearl Earring Studs- At camp this summer, I noticed this girl with dark hair who always had on giant pearl earring studs. They really stood out against her dark hair. I quickly forgot about the potential trend until later that summer. Our varsity swimming assistant coach, who is also a brunette, always wore pearl earrings too. They reminded me of the girl from camp and I instantly just had to get a pair! I made my way to Dillards to picked myself up a pair and I wear them most everyday.

-Facebook-Polyvore-FormSpring- I have a really unhealthy obsession with these websites. I'm proud to say though that I'm now using Facebook in French. Those of you that are friend with me, I don't really care that you can't read my profile! Polyvore was my first obsession and you please visit me by following my link on the sidebar. Have a question you want to ask? FormSpring is the place to ask! The can also be found on the sidebar.

-Hippie Headbands- I rarely wear this trend out, but while I sit at the computer screen I find myself wearing my headband around my forehead and I do believe it helps me come up with more creative, "free" ideas. haha I bought some at Target today actually!

-Straightening my Hair- I know my hair will probably be fried to a crisp soon, but I find straightening my hair a stress reliever. Go ahead and laugh...I can't hear you. Really though, I feel more pulled-together and less plain when my hair is straightened and that's coming from a girl with naturally pencil straight hair.

-The song: I Heart ? by Taylor Swift- I don't know if this song is going to come out of CD or when it was even released, but I LOVE it! I can't find it on iTunes but I listen to it on YouTube and it is my current ringtone (on my NEW phone I got for Christmas, the Tap!). There are some days where you will catch my writing and "I ♥ ?" on the back of my hand...listen to the song to figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment